1) Our next Virtual Ultreya is scheduled to take place on May 5, 2021 @ 7:00pm. The Spiritual Director this night will be pastor Paul Ulring and the witness Speaker will be Chuck Mers. Please note that we initiate the ZOOM Meeting Room at 6:45pm in hopes that many of you will sign on before 7:00pm so that you can meet some of those you may not have seen in a while as well as allow us to begin the Ultreya at 7:00pm. Your early sign on will be appreciated.
2) Leader School is in the process of providing a second “Day of Reflection” and we have a tentative date of June the 5th. Our guide for this day will be Mary George Whittle who will address the topic of “The Spirituality of Living in Uncertainty”. Further details will be released as they are solidified. At this point, you are encouraged to SAVE THE DATE. That’s June the 5th!
3) We want to thank our volunteers who accepted the call to fill the roles required to make the April through June Ultreyas happen. We are currently seeking a volunteer willing to lead the third quarter team. If you are enjoying the visual format and wish them to continue, then you need to volunteer and get involved. Email Hope Boring or myself at email@example.com with questions or to volunteer. Please reference Virtual Ultreya to help highlight your response.
4) Cum Christo exists because of volunteers who fill in many roles of leadership. There are a couple positions that remain open and can be found on our website. The job description page includes a contact who can provide additional details on the position selected. Again, it’s your volunteering spirit that allows Cum Christo to continue.
5) Cum Christo is happy to announce that Deacon Tony Bonacci has published his second book entitled “Reflections of Everyday Living.” This book is a series of short reflections from the Sunday Gospel homilies that Deacon Tony had preached over the last 24 years. You can acquire a copy of this latest publication from Generations bookstore or by contacting Deacon Tony.
Expect to see it become available shortly through Amazon or Barnes and Noblle.com. All net proceeds are being donated to local charities. Don’t forget to check out his first book “Faith, Family, and Formation: God’s Plan Revealed” as well.
6) Don’t forget there is always a need for Palanca for these Ultreyas.
Submit your written Palanca here.
7) We wish to remind everyone that St Paul the Apostle in Westerville, will have blue collection bins in the foyer of their church on every second weekend of the month from 4:00pm Saturday until 6:00pm Sunday evening to collect food, toiletries or other items for the at the St James the Less ministry Center. Feel free to come and worship with the St Paul community and drop off an item or two for those in need. Remember that food stamps cannot be exchanged for personal hygiene items, so these items are in great demand. Please contact Ed Cush for further details. Thank you.
8) Please keep our community in prayer especially those who have been affected as a result of this Pandemic.