1) July’s Virtual Ultreya is scheduled for July 7, 2021 @ 7:00pm. The ZOOM Meeting Room opens at 6:45pm to allow attendees to meet those who have not been seen in a while. Your early sign on will be appreciated.
Spiritual Director: Rev. Jill McGregor, W109
Witness Speaker: Tom Nance, M140
Come and spend some time with your Cum Christo Community.
The Zoom Meeting ID and Passcode will be provided in your community email notifications.
2) SAVE THE DATE! An in-person Ultreyafest on August the 4th at Weaver Park in Hilliard, Ohio is a picnic for family and friends!!! Come for Fun, food, music and fellowship.
3) We want to thank our volunteers who filled the roles required to make the April through June Ultreyas happen. The third quarter Ultreya Team Leader is Jim Kearns. Contact Jim by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org to be a part of his team.
4) We need Palanca for Ultreyas. Submit your written Palanca here or email to Webservant@CumChristo.org and reference PALANCA for proper handling. Sign your palanca as a brother or sister in Christ and your weekend number.
5) St Paul the Apostle in Westerville will not be collecting for the St James the Less Pantry this month. You are invited to come and worship with the St. Paul community even though the collection bins will not be present. Our community will be kept informed of future collections.
6) Leadership roles remain open and can be found on our website. For further information, go to our website and select the “Cum Christo Community” page. Select “Contact Information” from the menu and “Leadership Directory”. Click the link “Consider seeking one of these opportunities” in the heading. A job description for each position, along with a contact person is included in the listing. The individual contact has held the position and they are the most capable of answering your questions.